Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Where did time go con't

      Hey I'm back.  Has time slipped away and did you see it go, hahahahaha I worked all day and I forgot about the time and before I knew about it it was 4:00. I knew what I did but as for time I didn't think to watch where it went. I'll try again tomorrow and try to see if I can tell where it went.
      Time is a strange thing, it is almost invisable, well I guess it is. Come to think of it I think I saw one driving down the highway but as for what it look like I don't know. Sound crazy well look the next time you are driving and try to see what mister time looks like or is it miss or mrs. time. It might be fun. See you later and if you see them let me know so I'll know where time is going    Smile it could be fun+++++++++  more tomorrow  mrm

No comments:

Post a Comment