Thursday, December 24, 2009

I told you I would be back to tell you about where time is going and where to fine it if you lost time in some shape or another.
It all started along time ago when I met the only survivor from a land a long time gone. In our chance meeting he told me the secret of time and where it goes when we lose it. If by chance you should meet this person and I don't think you will because he only is visible at certain (times), and I am the only one that knows that time. Would you believe that I was the one to receive this information. This story all started a little over a thousand years ago. Do you want to tell me that you want to hear the rest of the story. hahahahahahahaha. You will have to wait because it is almost Christmas ans I don't want to cut in on SANTA'S TIME HOHOHOHOHOHOHO More later!!! Remember this is the time of Jesus birth the savior of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment